Pages

1.25.2007

moving out...and on

Parting is always hard.

When I finally decided that I would be leaving the company, I suddenly realized how I've actually forged relationships with several people. With this realization, leaving start to become bittersweet.

The thought of leaving behind newly made friendships creates some form of nostalgia. Yes, I grew roots here and it still pains to pull myself out However, fulfilling a dream is more important for me than anything else. I guess, this is something I owe to myself.

The thought of counting days and sharing experiences together, just seem to be more of a challenge this time. I just hope that in spite of the distance, as regards time and space, we'll manage through. I really hope.

The trade-offs of life can be very interesting.

No comments: