Pages

9.02.2011

29@29

Last Monday, I celebrated my 29th birthday. :) It feels a little weird knowing that it's my last year in the twenty-something bracket. Somehow, it feels like I am at the threshold of an era almost bursting into another phase of my life. 

I have collected 29 years of good memories, friendships and love. This year, I am more hopeful of creating new ones and enriching those that I already have. I am sooooo excited to experience myself into this new journey. I wish that this year my dreams will turn into reality. 

This year's celebration wasn't frilly. I wished for a quiet birthday celebration with family and friends--and that is what I got. :) 

My Tita Le organized a picnic getaway for me, my siblings and cousins in Caleruega's Kampo Ariba grounds. We had the simplest food to share but we had so much fun taking pictures and sharing stories. :) Although, it was raining every now and then, it did not dampen our sunny spirits. :)

 From L-R. Top row: Me, Em, Tita Le; Second row: Raquel, AC, Sheila

 My sibs and I. We missed Julius. 

 Bullies

 With Jon. :)

Of course, my Tita Beth and Tito Rene won't allow themselves to be left out. 
They brought pizza and ice cream at Tita Le's house. :) 
Thank you, lovebirds. I really felt the love.

From Tagaytay and despite the traffic, I flew to Quezon City at Coach Nancy's house for our council meeting. They gave me a cake to blow! :) Yiiii! Mango Bravo! 

 A pose with the cake with my very loving council, Powerful Voice.
 From the bottom of my very open, loving and bitchy heart, thank you and I love you so much! :)

God really sends us people whom we deserve and who will make our lives better. 
My coach is one of the sweetest surprises I had in my lifetime. 
I love Coach Nancy! :) Your love truly create miracles. :) 

Of course, my birthday will not be complete without the Barangay getting together. The day following my birthday, we met up at Papa John's in Greenhills for lunch. It was the usual get together but it was surely special because we're celebrating my birthday! :) One thing I realized is that life can be simple but special. I was also thankful to have friends whom I can just be. See, not everyone gets to have friends whom you can say you want to keep for a lifetime. :) I love you Barangay! :) You will always be God's sweetest blessings to me. :)

 Bizu is always a favorite. Sweet. :)

Now, it's time to blow the candle. :) 

 Nothing compares. :)

 A special surprise. :)

I also got more than a hundred greetings on Facebook alone. Thank you, friends, for the love. ;) 


No comments: