Pages

6.05.2008

ten random things

Tagged by Berna, Nina, and Calai.

1. Each blogger starts with 10 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers who are tagged need to blog about their own 10 random facts/habits.
3. At the end of your blog, tag 10 people and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them that they've been taggged and to read your blog.

======

1. I am a true blooded Thomasian. I was born and had practically lived in UST almost all my life.

2. I love Pakbet and Kare-Kare.

3. I can do things alone. I watch movies alone, stroll in the mall, alone. A nice downtime for me is a day alone in a coffee shop with a book and lots and lots of coffee. But am hoping I won't spend the rest of my life alone. (Nyahahaha!)

4. I wanted to play soccer when I was younger. I was just too lazy to run, so I contended myself watching the games.

5. I enjoy climbing mountains and exploring the underwater. (Sir Bubut, sama na ako sa dive. Hehe!)

6. I have a huge crush on Paolo Bediones since fourth year high school. I even wanted to take Interdisciplinary Studies in Ateneo because of him. Wahahaha!

7. Jap food is comfort food.

8. I listen to all kinds of music EXCEPT metal rock. Rap is tolerable but I'm certainly not a fan.

9. I am starting up a new collection: beers. (Kath, got me the choco-beer from Japan. Tenchu, Kath! I got this king can San Mig Pale Pilsen produced in Thailand from Subic. When I placed them side by side... I thought it will be good to collect these kinda stuff. Hehe!)

10. I soooooo love to travel. :) Window seats on airplanes are the best.

I am tagging (no particular order):

1. em
2. carol
3. estar
4. kath
5. zeny
6. ysabs
7. paloy
8. tidoy
9. sari
10. keewy

3 comments:

katlin said...

Pambihira ka!! cge, next tym ko na sagutin yan.. seems interesting naman.. hehe.. :) mishu!

katlin said...

aha! tagging na naman.. cge, will answer it next tym.. miss u! :)

jishinka said...

nakakatatlong tag na ako e. hahaha!