Pages

3.11.2007

Hong Kong

My HK trip last 04-06 March, was a blast! We opted not to join the guided tour and it was definitely a totally different experience! We are actually left to oursleves to go around, ride the MTR, walk around the city and find our way to the various destinations we wanted to see.

Ernest's familiarity of the city helped a lot, but the thrill of using the map and figuring out which train station to take is definitely something I enjoyed. I am a traveller. Travelling is definitely a thrill, so what we had for those three days was really some I loved.

We went to Ocean Park, Victoria Peak, Disneyland and A LOT of stores! HK is famous for shopping and we did a lot of that. Sale is sale and I spent some dollars on that. The food was great too. Authentically Chinese...hehe!
More than anything, I did enjoy the company of the people I was with--Pinky, Ernest, Iona, Tina and Ellen.

Till next trip, guys!

No comments: