Pages

7.13.2007

may we finish well



Nothing beats this kind of friendship.

I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are definitely God’s wonderful gift to me. I will tirelessly declare that, perhaps, for the rest of my life here on earth (and until we reach heaven). Through the years, we’ve grown—older and I think, better. I will always look forward to every conversation we share. We’ve known each other inside and out. Thank you for journeying with me, through rough and smooth roads; through tears and laughter; through every season there is. You've always taken care of me and I promise I'll do my best to do the same. Thanks for keeping our friendship sacred.

As we always wish each other: May we finish well. Yes, we will finish well.

Love you always and always… =)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you too for eating, praying, and growing up with me, among other verbs. You are such a good companion in this journey. And I'm truly blessed.

May we finish well.

Love and hugs,
W